The City of San Diego’s use of external social media is provided as a public service. The City disclaims liability for advertisements, videos, promoted content, or comments accessible from any external web page. The responsibility for external content of comments rests with the organizations or individuals providing them. Any inclusion of external content or comments on social media sites does not imply endorsement by the City of San Diego.
All City of San Diego social media content is subject to monitoring. User-generated posts will be rejected or removed when the content of a post:
• Contains obscenities or offensive terms.
• Is threatening, harassing, or discriminatory.
• Contains personal identifying information or sensitive personal information.
• Incites or promotes violence or illegal activities.
• Contains information that could reasonably compromise public safety.
• Advertises or promotes a commercial product or service, or any entity or individual.
• Promotes or endorses political campaigns or candidates.
• Is off-subject or out of context.
This is not a platform to submit sensitive information, conduct business transactions or to file complaints with the City. This account is not monitored 24/7.
All dogs shall be maintained on a leash not to exceed 8 feet, including trails and canyons in all parks. For those parks that have been designated dog off-leash areas, dogs must be leashed until inside the posted boundary for the off-leash area.