Mar 22, 2019 | 9:00 AM | Friday
Community: National City
We take immense pleasure and feels honored in inviting the scientists, researchers, professors, delegates and contributors across the globe to attend this auspicious event, entitled “30th World Summit on Positive Psychology, Mindfulness and Psychotherapy”
Conference Sessions: Topics Include but not Limited to;
• Psychology and Quality of Life
• Positive Psychology Interventions and Positive Education
• Mindfulness and Compassion
• Happiness and Well-being
• Wellness and Health Care
• Buddhism and Wisdom
• Autism or Autism Spectrum Disorder
• LGBT and Sexual Orientation
• Philosophy and Resilience
• Humanities and Social Sciences
• Psychotherapy and Counseling Psychology
• Spirituality, Yoga and Meditation
• Mental Health and Psychiatry Nursing
• Stress, Depression and Anxiety
• Child Psychology and Child Care
• Industrial Psychology and Organizational Psychology
• Neuroscience and Clinical Psychology
• Addiction and Recovery
• Psychopharmacology and Psychiatric Medications
• Neuropsychology, Neuropharmacology and Neurochemistry
Why to attend?
With, 2 days of the perfect blend of high quality presentations, intense scientific topics, panel discussions, workshops, keynotes, special sessions, speaker oral & plenary sessions, student poster presentations, round table discussions and exhibition from the world’s brightest minds in social science and humanities departments, education, business and the arts with an expectation of a huge gathering from across the world, the summit delivers the real-world experiences and best practices needed to optimize happiness and well-being for the quality of happier life.
To promote rigorous scientific approach in pursuit of Happiness through Positive psychology and Mindfulness for Subjective Well-being.
To lead and promote the science of Happiness & Well-being for a better community
Unlocking the mysteries of Psychological disorders and transforming future Health Care
Improving Global education by making greater use of intrinsic motivation, positive affect, and creativity by Yoga & Meditation.
Improving the Moral character of Society by better understanding and